Seguidores e seguidoras

viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

Ducks over my golden lagoon

  This evening, I was in Valdoviño lagoon again. I had no much time for watching this time, but sunset light offered me an ocassion for taking nice photos ("nice" for me, at least)



   Most common duck here is Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos). After being with "ugly" eclipse feathers during months of June to Setember, Mallard males presume now with a new  and beautiful plumage.  But, today, golden colours of lagoon waters were certainly "eclipsing" birds colours.



  Only angels were missing in the scene for make it more complete.   I don´t imagine how lovely could be then...

2 comentarios:

  1. Que fotos tan bonitas Xabi. O efecto do sol sobre a lagoa e realmente precioso.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Éche o que ten a ispiración, Inés...
    Lamentablemente non há de valer para nada tanta inspiración...

    ResponderEliminar

Para comentar es necesario identificarse con nombre y apellidos