Seguidores e seguidoras

viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

A Frouxeira news. Channel is open but lagoon remains full

This evening late I made a very brief visit to Valdoviño lagoon. Only in order to control how hidric level was. And it keeps high. Much lower than before, obviously, but waters covers almost maximum surface yet.


 Channel outlet on the beach

   However, waters have moved away from reedbed, that now show a very interesting appearance (I think it would be an optimum  situation when nesting season!)


Different views of reedbed (quite less flooded, at these moments)

 Well, people, now I have to prepare my backpag for next travel. Tomorrow I´m gonna show you one post about snow, mountains and cold. Very cold!!

 Regards.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Para comentar es necesario identificarse con nombre y apellidos